Why should you cleanse!!
Imagine having: Restored Vitality- more mental clarity –clear skin- a stronger immune system- and looking and feeling healthy. By detoxifying your body, you can enjoy these benefits – and more.
A toxin is simply a poison that can affect the body by internal or external means. A toxin can be a chemical which occurs naturally or in synthetic form. More than 120,000 human-made chemicals have been introduced into the environment, in one form or another, and this number continues to grow each year at a phenomenal rate. At the same time, microbial toxins, being influenced by the vast numbers of chemicals, are mutating beyond belief. Each category of microbes produces species that generates toxins in host cells. Evidence is proving a definitive link between the accumulation of toxins in body tissues and the developments of chronic disease.
The process of elimination can be hampered for one reason or another. When a particular toxin overwhelms the normal excretion mechanisms, the body produces inflammation in the area of the toxin trying to rid itself of the problem. These inflammatory areas signal the start of a disease. They are actually signals the body is sending, stating that it cannot rid itself of accumulating toxins. If the toxins remain, the body then moves into the next stage, where they are deposited in areas where they will do the least harm. These areas are usually fat cells, cysts, polyps or tumors. After years of storage, the toxins move into body cells and tissues. They ultimately produce such degenerative disease as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, and heart disease.
Ionic Foot Bath detoxification is one way you can cleanse your body on a regular basis. schedule a 30 min treatment give your body a chance. Buy five treatments and get the sixth one for free (each treatment is $30.00 (5 treatments + 1 free value of $150.00).
Before and after cleanse.
Your immune system is responsible for protecting your body from foreign substances or toxins that can cause your body harm. Your lifestyle can affect just how well your immune system is protecting you from invaders. By replacing bad health habits with good ones, you will help to keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Here are 7 ways you can improve the health of your immune system today.
- Get enough sleep—when you are deprived of sleep, your body is less likely to defend itself against illnesses. Sleep can also help to reduce stress hormones and decrease inflammation in the body. Try to get 7-9 hours of sleep each night to keep your immune system strong and healthy.
- Get some sun—without an adequate amount of vitamin D, there is less calcium uptake in the bloodstream. Vitamin D can boost your immune system, so be sure you are getting enough of it from the foods you eat, exposure to the sun or supplements.
- Chiropractic—research shows that chiropractic care boosts the immune system and relieves stress.
- Laughter really is the best medicine—start smiling and laughing more. It releases endorphins, lowers blood pressure and reduces stress hormones—which all help to boost your immune function.
- Exercise—just 30 minutes of exercise a day can help to strengthen your immune system and promote weight loss.
- Eat good food—your immune system could be suffering if you are not eating a diet that is full of vitamins and nutrients. Sugar can actually reduce the cells in your immune system that attack bacteria. Eating foods like fruits and vegetables will supply your immune system with vitamins and nutrients to strengthen it and keep it healthy.
- Stress less—chronic and un-managed stress can wear down your immune system. When you are stressed, your body releases cortisol that suppresses your immune cells. There will always be stress, but it’s how you respond and adapt to the stress—find relaxing activities that help you find peace and calm down.
Start incorporating these immune boosters into your daily routine and you may be able to ward off illnesses in the future. Call us today at (518)357-3262